Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Landscape Maintenance Steve Hoogenakker Minnesota

I don't have anything in Rochester, but keep my email for later this winter and check back. The other place that I used to get a little business was Craig's list. If you're not familiar with it, in Minneapolis, the web address is minneapolis.craigslist.org. The advertising is free, and I got free business for 5 minutes work. I've sold equipment there, helped to get another business started, and even talked to lawn care businesses for sale on that site. I'm not sure if Rochester has their own, but it's worth a shot. You might not get much this fall, but I'm positive you'll get leads in March and April. What you'll want to do is to put a new advertisement in at least once a week. You're only supposed to run one ad per service at a time, so maybe delete out the previous week's ad. The fresh ads will bring more leads. Email me if you need any other help.Steve HoogenakkerSteve@Landscape.Pro

No comments: